[Kalzium] Iconsets. Icons I'm working on. corrections

Jarle Akselsen jarlrich at online.no
Sun Jul 1 23:29:11 CEST 2007

Oops

I think I got the words wrong (I'm not good at English) in this:

> This is only a notice on witch icon I'm currently working on, trying
> prevent duplicate effort by the other artist. I'm looking after the
> next
> to start soon, so Scherer; maybe you can send a list on what you are
> working on too? :-)

I meant:
This is only a notice on witch icon I'm currently working on, trying to
prevent duplicate effort with the other artists. I'm looking after witch
icon to start work next, so Noemie Scherer; maybe you can send a list on
what you are working on too? so I don't duplicate again. :-)

Well, hope this is better.

Jarle