[Kalzium] Kalzium, CML

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Sun Sep 24 19:18:23 CEST 2006

Am Sonntag 24 September 2006 19:08 schrieb Andrew Potter:
> I am working on a KDE4 project which currently renders CML chemicals using
> OGRE's 3D engine.

> I noticed that Kalzium would do something similar

No only Kalzium :-) As you can see in the list of CC's there is a lot interest
in this, only the other projects (KyroMol and Avogadro) use OpenGL... We
should really not duplicate such effords, lets join forces!

http://www.blueobelisk.org/ has these files, you find them here:

http://wiki.cubic.uni-koeln.de/repos/blueobelisk/trunk/structures/src/

--
Gruß,