[Kalzium] I had to write right here ;)

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Wed Sep 6 09:04:51 CEST 2006

Sorry for answering this late.

> I can get you all 50 but in Polish... (I haven't any dictionary - science
> dictionary. If I find it, I'll send it you all list.)

If I understand you correctly you mean that you give of the value of 50
chemical properties (lice noise volocity, critic pressure and so on). But why
in Polish? The numbers should be the same in any language

> Density
> atomic radius
> van der Waals radius
> boiling point
> melting point
> covalent radius
> electro??? (Pauling and Allred scale)
>  structure of crystal

The above are already in

> hardness

> critic temperature (?)
> critic pressure
> bowling heat
> melting heat
> pressure of filled/replete/saturated (?) vaporous
> noise velocity
> heat (J/kg*K) ?
> average prize (2003)
> year production
> ionic radius
> Young .. module?
> resistance

The above would of course all be welcome.

> The next  thing are the views for periodic table (Family, Blocks, Crystal
> Structures etc.) - command <option> in HTML I can't explain better. If
> there're such kind of list, what do You think?

I am sorry, I don't understand the above. Did you mean: You'd like to see a
feature to _export_ the views to a HTML-page?

> If I had one of phial I can get silver image. Maybe photo montage with
> photo of silver and another of phial :D

Indeed I would like to have other pictures in Kalzium.

> What do you think about encyclopedia: with designation and describes of
> compounds? Slowly, slowly  but more and more :)

I think I would like to enhance the glossary a lot, yes. That in combination
with the Wikipedia.

> And another: what with allotropy ?  Do You think, divide the carbon
> (oxygen, phosphorus, sulphur... etc...) for  few categories is good idea?

Actually, I do. I am even working on this in BlueObelisk.org: We would like to
see the crystal structures of for example diamond, graphit and "regular
carbon" in it.

--
Gruß,
  Carsten Niehaus