[Kalzium] I had to write right here ;)

Daniel daniel.pecak at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 22:03:00 CEST 2006

2006/8/28, Carsten Niehaus <cniehaus at gmx.de>:

> Hi Daniel

My first mail:

I'm using Gnome, maybe this is the fault [I can't get Polish version of
Kalzium].

I can get you all 50 but in Polish... (I haven't any dictionary - science
dictionary. If I find it, I'll send it you all list.)

Density
hardness
covalent radius
atomic radius
van der Waals radius
boiling point
melting point
critic temperature (?)
critic pressure
bowling heat
melting heat
pressure of filled/replete/saturated (?) vaporous
noise velocity
electro??? (Pauling and Allred scale)
heat (J/kg*K) ?
average prize (2003)
year production
ionic radius
Young .. module?
resistance
 structure of crystal

I think there will be good a plot of solubility (water, ethanol and other),
unfortunately I haven't any.
The next  thing are the views for periodic table (Family, Blocks, Crystal
Structures etc.) - command <option> in HTML I can't explain better. If
there're such kind of list, what do You think?

If I had one of phial I can get silver image. Maybe photo montage with photo
of silver and another of phial :D

What do you think about encyclopedia: with designation and describes of
compounds? Slowly, slowly  but more and more :)

And another: what with allotropy ?  Do You think, divide the carbon (oxygen,
phosphorus, sulphur... etc...) for  few categories is good idea?

And.. that all :) If you have any work for writing 200 numbers, give it to
me ;)

Write in German to me, if you want. I schould learn basic chemistry words :D

The second mail:
I've got the way! I make a table with Polish, English names and values for
hydrogen.
What do you think about my suggestions? Are you enjoy my suggestion?

Have a nice day
                                    Daniel Pęcak