[Kalzium] [Open Babel] OBUnitCell, some question, code contribution

Geoffrey Hutchison geoff at geoffhutchison.net
Mon Jun 19 18:46:50 CEST 2006

On Jun 19, 2006, at 12:02 PM, Carsten Niehaus wrote:

> Do you have a timeframe for 2.2? 2.0 was released in Nov 2005 I
> read. KDE4
> will come out in early 2007 (nobody knows when, of course) but I
> would not
> like to move to OB2.2 in December or something, because that would
> be to late
> for KDE 4.0 I think...

I don't know when 2.1 (the next version) would be released, but if
development goes well, I can certainly imagine a first release
sometime in the fall might be possible.

Obviously, the increase in interested developers and activity is
helping to produce an earlier, better-quality release. As always,
suggestions, complaints, bug-reports, contributions, etc. are
gratefully accepted. :-)

Cheers,
-Geoff