[Kalzium] Fwd: Re: [Blue-obelisk] List of chemical substances

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Mon Jun 19 16:20:54 CEST 2006

Cool, those 250 chemical strucutures are now packed!

Subject: Re: [Blue-obelisk] List of chemical substances
Date: Montag 19 Juni 2006 09:36
From: Jerome PANSANEL <j.pansanel at pansanel.net>
To: blue-obelisk at hardly.cubic.uni-koeln.de

Hello Carsten,

Does another list like this exist ? I will look in France if such
 informations are accessible.

Another point, you can now access chemical structures as debian package:
 chemical-structures for Debian
  ------------------------------

  chemical-structure recommends Jmol (jmol-applet), which has been already
  packaged for Debian, see http://debian.wgdd.de/repository
  http://debian.wgdd.de/debian/

  the following line in sources.list allows to access the package:
  # for Jmol
  deb     http://debian.wgdd.de/debian unstable main contrib non-free

I'm working now on internationalization and localization. I hope I can
 release it quickly.

Cheers,

Jerome

--