[Kalzium] Cartoon illustrations for Kalzium

Marc Carson scenic3015 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 18:52:52 CET 2006

Hi Carsten, (continuing discussion from your blog)

> About the cartoons in the PDF: I don't want a copy of them because of
> the copyright. I like that comic-style, that is all. I linked to it
> because I wanted to make sure the readers get an idea of what I have in
> mind.

So it sounds like you would like to use different example objects from
those they have, but you'd want them illustrated in the same style. Does
that sound about right?

> As for keywords I want to be connected to the elements: No, there are
> probably a dozen possibilies to display carbon. So if you have a better
> idea, go for it!

OK, you will probably have a wider range of ideas than I will, just
because I don't have the deep chemistry background. I gather it'd be best
to settle on a list of example objects before striking out on the graphics
front.

> If you really want to make a start I will also send you a scan of a
> paper-table I have here with other symbols.

Sure, sounds good. I'd like to look at it.

-Marc