[k3b] Problems with getting a patch applied

Jason Bouzane jabouzane at hotmail.com
Sun May 23 17:07:39 UTC 2010

> Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 20:26:16 +1000
> Subject: Re: [k3b] Problems with getting a patch applied
> From: u3227509 at anu.edu.au
> To: jabouzane at hotmail.com
> CC: k3b at kde.org
>
> On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 7:02 PM, Jason Bouzane  wrote:
>> The patch should work with 1.91. I'd be interested in the build errors you saw when you tried it. I should mention that the patch was written against the ubuntu k3b source package, which does have some additional patches on top of the vanilla 1.91 release. Maybe that's to blame.
>
> Yeah, I assume so. As I mentioned, I'm not a K3b developer - I just
> thought I'd take the time to take a look for you and maybe provide
> something helpful.

BTW, when I sent my latest email, I uploaded a new patch against head. The original patch, AFAICT, should also have applied cleanly to 1.91.

I can't reproduce your build error, so if you're having build problems, you should attach the errors you're seeing. Are you sure it builds without the patch?

Jason