[k3b] K3b 2.0 RC3 (1.92.0)

Michał Małek michalm at jabster.pl
Fri May 21 16:57:05 UTC 2010

Hi all,
I've just uploaded a 1.92.0 tarball to the server.
Please check if it compiles fine and translations got in. I'm not yet sure if
it we need more RC releases. There are about 40 bugs in bugzilla, I will go
through theme and see what definitely should be fixed for 2.0. Nevertheless we
need to decide at some point to release this as there always will be new bugs.
What do you think, which bugs are blocking us now?

Changelog:
 * In some cases medium doesn't get accepted for multisession burning (230742)
 * Data files in VCD ripping view are not listed
 * Show "Modify Permissions" button in System Problem Dialog only when it
makes sense (230706)
 * Crash after "Cancel" was clicked while adding audio files to AudioCD
project (231348)
 * Error window at the start when a place on the left pane is not accessible
(230194)
 * Incorrect minimum size of welcome widget (231939)
 * Hangs while ripping AudioCD with data tracks (231174)
 * Crash when auto-removing non-existing files from a project before the
burning (236005)
 * Empty Blu-ray medium not detected properly (236069)
 * eMovix project cannot be burned (236823)
 * M3U playlist not read properly (237654)
 * K3b overwrites iso ignoring user choice on dvd copy with option "only
create image" checked (185251)
 * Compilation fails with FFmpeg version SVN-r23001 (236036)
 * Crash when waiting for reload the medium

--
Greetings from Randa,
Michał