[k3b] K3b 2.0 RC3, website hosting

Markus kamikazow at web.de
Wed Jun 16 10:46:33 UTC 2010

Am Montag 14 Juni 2010, 21:38:35 schrieb Michał Małek:
> 1. I think we have reached the point we can release the last Release
> Candidate which I hope will be actual 2.0. Any objections?

Oh, forgot to reply to that one: Yeah, please release RC3 ASAP or skip RC3 and
directly ship 2.0 final. :-)
Friendly reminder: Don't forget to create a stable 2.0 branch.
I took the liberty and moved all old KDE3 K3b branches I could find to
/branches/k3b (that's the old stable 1.0 branch and the old KDE3-based 1.1
development branch that eventually turned into 2.0.)

I suggest to create a copy of current trunk into /branches/k3b/2.0 along with
the language files.

I'm eagerly awaiting to fix some typos I encountered in /trunk :-D

Have you already written release notes? If not, maybe I can find the time this
afternoon to write a few sentences that you could possibly use as a base.

Markus