[k3b] K3b 2.0 RC3, website hosting

Michał Małek michalm at jabster.pl
Mon Jun 14 19:38:35 UTC 2010

Hi all,
Two things:
1. I think we have reached the point we can release the last Release Candidate
which I hope will be actual 2.0. Any objections?
2. New website is in the works for some time now (you can see its draft here:
http://k3b.sourceforge.net ). Having that said, there are some problems with
Sourceforge hosting. It seems Sourceforge servers are too restrictive for our
Drupal installation. Anyone knows an alternative place where we can put our
new website? Or perhaps someone who has an experience with Drupal? Most of the
work by now has been done by Michał Dutkiewicz (a.k.a. Emdek), who's done an
excellent job so far but he's not a Drupal expert.

--
Best regards,
Michał