[k3b] K3b 2.0.1 sorta done, but need testers

Kim Højgaard-Hansen kimrhh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 12:15:14 UTC 2010

I justed tested it, and it builds fine.

I'm on KDE 4.5.0, Qt-4.6.3

I think it would be a good idea to start the process with the svn tag,
that way it is quite easy for "testers" to check the release. The tag
could be announced to a "packagers" mailing list, like amarok does,
before the final release is done, to make sure it gets some initial
testing.

Best regards,

Kim