[k3b] K3b 2.0.1 sorta done, but need testers

Markus Slopianka markus.s at kdemail.net
Sun Aug 15 21:16:43 UTC 2010

Hi.
I created the 2.0.1 tarball, using the translation files from 2.0.0 (we apparently suck
and it's all our fault that the automated translation system not really works for the
branch).
I need someone to test if it actually works. My laptop (my only PC) is so low on HDD
space, I can't set up the environment to compile anything.

I'm currently uploading the tarball into our branch directory because I don't have access
to the SourceForge account. If for whatever reason the SVN upload fails, I also uploaded
the tarball to RapidShare but the file can only be downloaded 10 times:
http://rapidshare.com/files/413163297/k3b-2.0.1.tar.bz2

If it compiles and the i10n files are loaded properly, the release can be made.

Markus