[k3b] Documentation

Markus kamikazow at web.de
Fri Apr 9 13:03:57 UTC 2010

Am Freitag 09 April 2010 09:53:33 schrieb Sebastian Trüg:
> You could try to make it a KDE standard by creating a dedicated
> formatting that can be used by the KDE help system in some way or at
> least be linked from the help menu in KDE apps.

No need. In Kdenlive we simply have the line
X-DocPath=http://kdenlive.org/user-manual
in the .desktop file. Works just fine.

One alternative to just link to the wiki could be to create a snapshot of the
wiki pages before release and then converting them to KDE's help system.
I have to add though that I have no idea how easy or hard that would be.

In any case: Existing documentation for all languages has to be imported into
UserBase first.