Review Request: gani's GSoC work

Felix Rohrbach fxrh at gmx.de
Thu Dec 27 14:51:24 UTC 2012

Hi,

Good to hear :) If you want, I can push the rebased branch to the
server, so you can do all the changes coming up in the reviewboard
yourself. If not, it's still good to have you here to answer our
questions if we have some during the review :) We will start now with
the review, but don't feel pressed to answer it before January.

Regards,
Felix