SoK Project: Writing a Game for KDE in QML

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Mon Apr 30 10:17:28 UTC 2012

Heyhey there :) As a rough idea, yes, i would think it'd be possible to do
that type of game. However, to make it more potentially interesting for the
project in general, something you might be interested in would be to work on a
story tree editor while you're building the game. That is, build a generic
story tree system, using your game as a way of pushing the development forward
and such :)