SoK Project: Writing a Game for KDE in QML

Sidharth Bansal sidharthbansal.sb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 09:43:42 UTC 2012

Hello,
  I have mailed the proposal on kde-games too.

Ok there is one thing i do wanna know, what about the idea. I mean i
doesn't matter if the idea get selected in SoK, but do u guys like the
idea? And can u all guide me to work on it? And i would love to know
your reviews about the idea. Moreover it more about experience than a
certificate and goodies.
So please see to it in this way now please.

On 4/30/12, Laszlo Papp <lpapp at kde.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> I was interested to participate in SoK-2012 under the project: Write a
>> KDE
>> game using QML ("Qt Quick"). Can someone please guide me here.
>
> This was not a Gluon proposal. Students and kde-games mentors
> discussed this topic on the kde-games at kde.org mailing list, but I had
> the impression the mentor capacity is fully saturated over there for
> GSoC. You can at least ask them over there. :)
>
> Best Regards,
> Laszlo Papp

Cheers.!
*Sidharth Bansal*