Questions about external assets

Sina Fesahati(Encrypted Messaging) sina.fesahati at protonmail.com
Wed Apr 5 18:18:00 BST 2023

Hi again,

I want to mention that the Persian translation team of KDE is completely inactive for GCompris and other KDE projects(almost all of them).

You can see in kde-i18n-fa mailing list archive, there are so many people wanted to contribute in translation and got no response from moderation of mailing list.(expect one answer and still no progress)

https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-i18n-fa/

Related to this problem I want to translate PO file independently and send that directly to development team if it's possible.

Sincerely,
Sina