Translation to Croatian

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Mon May 2 18:55:11 BST 2022

Hi,

welcome! I'm not sure on how alive is the Croatian community in KDE (
https://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=hr). There is a mailing list
but I couldn't see how much alive it was...
The easier way would be to ask to kde-i18n-doc at kde.org if there is
currently a coordinator (regarding the state of the translation, I would
say no unfortunately).
You can find the po files to translate in
https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-support/templates/summit/messages/gcompris/
The most important one is gcompris_qt.pot (
https://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/l10n-support/templates/summit/messages/gcompris/gcompris_qt.pot
)

If no one answers in the mailing-list, you can send the file to me and I'll
handle it so we can use it in GCompris :).
If needed, I can also merge the new file with the one from the previous Gtk
version (https://github.com/gcompris/GCompris-gtk/blob/master/po/hr.po),
there should be around 10-20% similar.

If you have any question, on how to set up your translation environment or
with the strings, don't hesitate, we would be really happy to include
Croatian in GCompris!

Cheers,

Johnny