[GSoC Mentors] GSoC 2022 Org Applications open Feb 7-21

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 10:17:33 GMT 2022

Hi,
A kind reminder:
TLDR: we need both ~175 hr projects and ~350 hour projects included in the
Ideas List. Please begin adding Ideas along with your own /team contact
information. https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2022/Ideas

If you are willing to mentor, please reply to this mail and subscribe to
KDE-Soc-Mentor ML: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-soc-mentor.

On my side, I'll help on the administration side, so I won't have time to
help too much to mentor.
We need at least 2 mentors per idea.

Johnny