GCompris-devel Digest, Vol 89, Issue 7

JC_JC_ JC_gcompris at carthew.me.uk
Thu Apr 28 13:05:59 BST 2022

Hi Daniel,

I just had a look at the Bargame activity now. I think it could be a
transliteration. It is not English that I recognise from the UK.

The #gcompris-teachers group are currently reviewing the activity names
and instructions, etc. As I will likely be the person looking at the
English, I will give that activity some thought when I get to it.

Thank you!

John