Final Report - GSoC

Harsh Kumar hadron43 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 13:30:42 BST 2021

Dear GCompris team,

I really enjoyed working as a GSoC student on the project. In the past few months, I've added the following activities to the project:
Path Activities
Encode

Encod Relative

Decode

Decode Relative

Oware Activity
Oware against Tux

Oware with a Friend

Project Report: https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2021/StatusReports/HarshKumar

This project has been a great learning experience for me. I clearly remember the first day, when I was having issues setting up the development environment on my system. Fast forward to today, I've successfully added 8 activities to the project, and 2 more are under review. Thanks to the mentors and the community as a whole! My learning is by far the most valuable thing that I take away from here.
LIke all good things, GSoC'21 has come to an end. However, I believe that this does mean the end of being connected to the community and contributing to it. I am looking forward to solving more challenges and adding more things to this awesome project.
Regards
Harsh Kumar
Contributor