Final Report - GSoC

Mariam Fahmy mariamfahmy66 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 10:43:01 BST 2021

Hi GCompris Community,

I worked on adding four new activities as well as supporting loops in
programming maze activity, here is a list of the new activities:
1- Learn decimal number activity.
2- Subtraction decimal number activity.
3- Addition decimal number activity.
4- Mouse control action activity.

You can read my final report blog post here:
https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2021/StatusReports/MariamFahmy

The experience has been phenomenal and has taught me more lessons than any
other project that I have undertaken so far. The project taught me the
importance of writing clean and structured code and following the best
design practice, I got introduced to a variety of new concepts and
improvised on the existing ones. This made my summer highly productive.

I'd want to express my deep appreciation for the experience I have acquired
via GSoC and I'd like to thank my mentors for providing me this chance and
for consistently helping me throughout the program.

Looking forward to continue contributing to GCompris along with being an
active member of the community and helping the new developers get started.

Best Regards,
Mariam Fahmy