GSoC 2021

Mariam Fahmy mariamfahmy66 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 15:18:07 GMT 2021

Hello,
I am Mariam, a third-year student currently studying Computer Engineering
at AinShams University. I am incredibly excited to be part of GCompris GSoC
2021 and doing my best for that to happen.
I have discussed with the mentors the new activities that I want to work on
during GSoC period, and I have prepared the proposal, I have tried to go in
deep with the details so that we can improve it.
Here is my proposal:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1igPlYcvYrBVPWQPzbhqDNj35kX6hH8z38cXj1zsXWAg/edit?usp=sharing
I would love to be contacted if any part of this proposal isn't clear to
you.
Thanks for considering this proposal and for your time.