How write lyrics?

Aman Kumar Gupta gupta2140 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 08:16:16 GMT 2021

Hi Henry,

Thank you for reaching out. At present, the activity only presents the
options to:
1. Compose a music and save/load it
2. Load pre-defined music and play along with their lyrics already provided

Sadly, we don't yet have a feature to let users save the lyrics of their
own composed music (point #1 above), if that's what you meant by your
question :)

Please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with (CCing
gcompris-devel at kde.org).

Thanks,
Aman