INTRO voices

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 17:00:09 GMT 2021

Hi Rolandas,

I'm not sure if we can separate in the po files directly (it may self
reconstruct to only one string to translate).

Maybe you can add comments for the different voices?
#. i18n: intro voices, see GCompris-voices/README.md - activity: "bargame"
#. voice is: "..." (or #~ for the beginning, I'm not sure which one is the
best)
#. i18n: intro voices, see GCompris-voices/README.md - activity:
"bargame2_players"

This is not the cleanest but will allow to keep the translations.
We would need to see how it is handled by the scripts (comments should be
kept but it needs to be confirmed).

Johnny