Gcompris in arabic

amine amine ammine007 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 21:11:37 GMT 2021

Here is my first arabic po file for gcompris stable 1.0 verision. (Attached
as .po ar-MA file Morocco)
I'm still waiting for enabling Arabic translation for me.

--
Amine Arrahmane Achargui

Effectiveness (“Do the right things”)
Efficiency (“Do the things right”)

Great to see that great projects choose to use great projects to become
even greater