Student Introduction

Shubham Mishra shivam828787 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 20:23:44 BST 2020

Hello,
First of all, Thank you everyone for selecting me :).

I am Shubham Mishra From India. I am contributing to  Gcompris since last
December. I was also the SoK Student this year and successfully completed
my project of adding multiple datasets in some activities.
Now, I am selected for GSOC and my project is to add multiple datasets in
following activities -
 - Sudoku
 - Share Peices of candies
 - Locate the region
 - Categozisation
 - Gnumch equality
 - Gnumch inequality
 - Build the same model
 - Find the details

Link to my proposal -
docs.google.com/document/d/148Pz4FRmXf-vEUxWZJpP-vC8BoyKasNFIov0u7wQNBM/
I have also planned to publish blogs on https://shivam8287.github.io/  for
regular work updates.
I am excited to start one more journey with GCompris  and KDE this summer
:).

Thanks,
Shubham