Which translation branch to use - trunk-kf5 or stable-kf5 or get po files from l10n-kf5/lt/messages/extragear-edu for Lithuanian translation?

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 10:39:00 GMT 2020

Hi,

if you don't want to bother with commiting, you can directly send the
po to me directly when you do the translation, I'll update them.
I just commited your translation file on both branch. Let's wait
tomorrow to see the status
(https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/po/gcompris_qt.po/ and
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/stable-kf5/po/gcompris_qt.po/)

For the last release, the file will be found here:
https://websvn.kde.org/branches/stable/l10n-kf5/lt/messages/extragear-edu/gcompris_qt.po?view=markup
(it's now empty because the folder does not exist yet).

For the code of the version in progress, it can be found in
https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf5/lt/messages/extragear-edu/gcompris_qt.po?view=markup

Thank you!