Which translation branch to use - trunk-kf5 or stable-kf5 or get po files from l10n-kf5/lt/messages/extragear-edu for Lithuanian translation?

Mantas Kriaučiūnas Baltix baltix at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 10:17:40 GMT 2020

Hi GCompris developers,

I'm translating GCompris to Lithuanian since year 2002 or 2001, I always
sent translation updates through https://10n.gnome.org but when GCompris
migrated to QT in 20014 I've send updated Lithuanian translation of
GCompris-qt to maintainer of l10n Lithuanian KDE team (at January 2015)
according to your recommendations, see
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/gcompris-devel/2014-November/003991.html

It seems my translation wasn't committed to SVN, so, I'm sending my
translation again and also need your advice where to get the latest po
files for feather translation - from trunk-kf5 or stable-kf5 or from
websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf5/lt/messages/extragear-edu/ ?

https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/po/gcompris_qt.po/

https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/stable-kf5/po/gcompris_qt.po/

https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf5/lt/messages/extragear-edu/ ?

--
Prekyba kompiuteriais su Linux OS - http://tinklas.eu/prekyba
Naudokite laisvą Linux operacinę sistemą savo kompiuteryje -