Place for suggestions

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 22:49:50 GMT 2020

Hi,

Yes, showing just the letter pressed and playing the corresponding sound
is something doable.
Though we would need to think more about what to do for other keys... or
maybe just limit to letter/number keys... ( as for some keys it may be
hard to do anything, considering there are always some desktop-based
shortcuts that can not be blocked/replaced by the application.. and Esc
is used to exit activities... )

We will think of what would be the best design.
Like I said in my comment: "we could probably do something in that idea...".

What we said was not possible is what you suggested first: "When the kid
press A, the computer do the sound of Ambulance or show a animal with A
letter... That is very different from what you suggest now ;)

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion!
We will try to add such very-very simple activities for the youngers.

Best,
Timo.