Bugfix source release 0.97.1 for distributions

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Sat Jun 27 08:33:11 BST 2020

On vendredi, 26 juin 2020 22.55:49 h CEST Timothée Giet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have a new bugfix release for distribution packagers, GCompris 0.97.1.
>
> This is needed especially for distributions using a Qt version superior
> to 5.12, as it fixes a crash in the lang activity that could happen for
> some languages with such Qt version. This is why we only made a
> source-release, as this crash doesn't happen in our binary packages
> using Qt 5.12.
>
> You can download it here:
>
> http://gcompris.net/download/qt/src/gcompris-qt-0.97.1.tar.xz
>
> check it with the gpg signature file here:
>
> http://gcompris.net/download/qt/src/gcompris-qt-0.97.1.tar.xz.sig
>
> and check the files integrity with the md5sums available here:
>
> http://gcompris.net/download/qt/md5sums-0.97.txt
>
> Cheers,
>
> Timothée

Hello Timothée, when we're saying superior it on minor or major qt version,
right ? Like 5.14
For a 5.12.7 for example there's no problems ?

I'm asking that, cause the new openSUSE Leap version is about the be launched
on 2nd July, has qt5 5.12.7 and of course gcompris-qt 0.97 ( and bonus the old
gtk gcompris 17xx has been removed )

It's too late to change main iso and repo, so if there's a trouble I've to
create an update.

I will apply the fix for our Rolling & Stable release Tumbleweed in the next
few days.

--

Bruno Friedmann

 GPG KEY : D5C9B751C4653227