Bugfix source release 0.97.1 for distributions

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 21:55:49 BST 2020

Hi,

We have a new bugfix release for distribution packagers, GCompris 0.97.1.

This is needed especially for distributions using a Qt version superior
to 5.12, as it fixes a crash in the lang activity that could happen for
some languages with such Qt version. This is why we only made a
source-release, as this crash doesn't happen in our binary packages
using Qt 5.12.

You can download it here:

http://gcompris.net/download/qt/src/gcompris-qt-0.97.1.tar.xz

check it with the gpg signature file here:

http://gcompris.net/download/qt/src/gcompris-qt-0.97.1.tar.xz.sig

and check the files integrity with the md5sums available here:

http://gcompris.net/download/qt/md5sums-0.97.txt

Cheers,

Timothée