putting ideas in words

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 12:42:32 GMT 2020

Hi,

I don't think that would fit with the "Core values" defined for GCompris.

See on https://gcompris.net/wiki/Ideas_for_activities , in "Core values":

"we don't force children to follow a specific path in the software"
"we let the children select the difficulty level and do nothing to
determine it is appropriate or not for her"

Timothée