display activities

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 22:22:32 GMT 2020

Hi,

Yes, the sentence you quoted was only about greying-out the filtered
datasets,
but we can extend this idea to filtered activities too. It would make sense.

About showing a pop-up when clicking on those to inform that this
Activity/Dataset is disabled by the Difficulty filter, it would also
make sense.

Then in that same pop-up, maybe we could have a copy of the Difficulty
Filter selector, though I'm not sure how easy that will be to
implement... Maybe a better idea would be to just have a button
redirecting to the Main settings page which already contains the
Difficulty filter selector, and closing the Activity and/or Activity
settings page if accessed from there... that might be easier to implement.

I'll update the Task and the design document with those points tomorrow.

Timo.