GSoC 2021 Ideas page skeleton is live

Deepak Kumar deepakdk2431 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 17:48:26 GMT 2020

Hi Johnny,

I am looking forward to mentor this year. After checking the Gcompris board
I think these two tasks can be a good project for GSoC.
1. Addition of activity to learn about pH, (
https://phabricator.kde.org/T10169)
2. Having unit test framework for GCompris (
https://phabricator.kde.org/T7668)

Deepak!