GSoC 2021 Ideas page skeleton is live

Emmanuel Charruau echarruau at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 11:38:23 GMT 2020

Hi Johnny,

There could be this idea:
https://phabricator.kde.org/T13965
I finally found an algorithm for the grapholearn type of activity.
But we also have tons of mutipledatasets to implement.
Multipledatasets that will only be used when we will have the server :(
So not only the task is redundant but it will not be seen by the world
as long as we do not have the server :( Very frustrating.
On the other side, if Deepak and Shubham have time they would be
excellent mentors to have ported themself many activities and knowing
all the problem that could happen.
Regards,
Emmanuel