Discord?

Timothée Giet animtim at gcompris.net
Thu Aug 13 14:40:25 BST 2020

Hi,

Sorry but no, we will not use a discord server for GCompris discussions.

Don't forget that GCompris is a Free-Software project, which is both a
GNU package and developed by the KDE community, so using a
non-Free-Software is not an option.

The Bugs are managed on the bugtracker: https://bugs.kde.org/

The ideas are managed on our Phabricator page (though it is planned that
this will migrate at some point to our gitlab instance):
https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/1/

The language/translations are managed by the respective translation
teams which all have their specific communication channel
(https://l10n.kde.org/)

For direct discussions, we have our IRC channel (which also has a matrix
bridge for those who want)

And for general discussions, we have the mailing list.

Regards,
Timothée