Release date of next GCompris version (0.98) ? Which translation branch to use - trunk-kf5 or stable-kf5 ?

Mantas Kriaučiūnas Baltix baltix at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 11:17:48 BST 2020

Hi GCompris developers,

We almost finished Lithuanian translation, could anyone tell me which
translation branch I should fully translate - trunk-kf5 or stable-kf5 ?
It would be nice to know when you are planing to release next GCompris
version (0.98) and which translation branch will be used for next Gcompris.

--
Prekyba kompiuteriais su Linux OS - http://tinklas.eu/prekyba
Naudokite laisvą Linux operacinę sistemą savo kompiuteryje -