GCompris Voice Recording

"IƱigo Salvador Azurmendi" xalba at clientes.euskaltel.es
Sat Dec 7 10:53:28 GMT 2019

Hello Johnny,

I'm looking the status of GCompris Voice Recording in Basque.

Can you guide me how to undertake the completion of voice recording?

- In Intro there is more information than in the other "chapters".

- In Intro and Words there is a note that indicates files are missing: do I have to create them?

- Do you know who and when made the existing recordings??

- Should I send this message also to KDE i18n-doc <kde-i18n-doc at kde.org> or is it better to send it directly to you and not saturate KDE i18n-doc?

Thank you.

GCompris Voice Recording in Basque

Intro (eu/intro/)

----------------------- These files are missing

- File: advanced_colors.ogg

  - title: Kolore aurreratuak

  - voice: click on the required color  <-- Message that once translated should be recorded?????

- File...

ERROR: Missing resource file /src/activities/gletters/resource/default-eu.json Instructions to create this file <http://gcompris.net/wiki/Word_Lists_Qt#Simple_Letters_.28Typing_letters.29_level_design>

Letters (eu/alphabet/)

-------------------------------- 100% complete

Misc (eu/misc/)

---------------------- These files are missing