GCompris activity proposal - Farming

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 13:21:09 BST 2019

Hi Edoarda,

Thank you for the reply.
About the ideas I have for this activity, I didn't think yet of a
specific game-play, just about the concepts that should be included, like:

-learn to combine trees and shrubs with crops or livestock. Show how
they interact with the soil at different levels and show the effects of
good or bad associations.

-Include the effects on Biodiversity.

-Include natural elements (interactions with rain and sun), and have
several levels representing the different climate conditions in the
world (and different plants for each region).

There are more ideas that could be included, I just listed the most
important ones in my opinion.

I'm looking forward to your new proposal :)

Timothée