Idea for constellations activity

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 20:31:43 GMT 2018

Hi,

is the aim to extend solar_system to teach constellations too?

Le ven. 26 oct. 2018 à 23:49, Akshay Kumar <email.akshay98 at gmail.com> a
écrit :

> *Aim: *To teach students what are constellations, in a way that helps
> them remember the number of stars and features of particular constellations.
>
> *Structure: I aim to do that by showing the constellations on the screen,
> where the constellation would be rotating continuously in its defined
> pattern and the child would have to press the right key for the number of
> stars in the particular constellation. With the increasing level the
> constellations would keep on becoming more and more complex and the speed
> of rotation of the constellation will also increase.*
>
> I'm not sure to understand this part.
Where does the children type the number of stars? How do you do if two
constellations have the same number of stars?
What is the interest at accelerating the speed rotation?

 Johnny

*How children learn from it: *