Mock ups for adds on in Number with Dice activity

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 08:55:35 GMT 2018

Hi,

I think Emmanuel was referring to reversecount activity (
https://gcompris.net/screenshots-en.html#reversecount)?

As you said, the issue with dice is that we use images for all the dice,
the visual representation is not coded so it's not easy to extend. And in
this case, it's weird to have a number on top and dots on side of the dice.
I would be more to not change the dice activity but focus on the ones with
dominoes (smallnumbers2 and reversecount).

Johnny