Proposal for GSoc 2018

Amit Sagtani asagtani06 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 18:22:41 UTC 2018

Hi,

After further discussion with mentors, I have made the following changes in
the proposal -->
- There will be a UI based on foldable-tabs for both animation and paint
activity to provide more space for drawings.
  demo --> https://youtu.be/mf9E0DOGaXs
- For animation activity, I will be saving each drawing on canvas as an
object with its properties, to provide more control
    over the drawings and animation. Explained in detail in the proposal.

@mentors: It would be a great help for me if you could make a final review
of my proposal and suggest me any changes required
     before the final submission.

Link to the proposal --> https://docs.google.com/document/d/
16AWSHyaRNZZt7jJzThuYTP8wbUunLFsDQxeRIHRYjTg/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Amit