Proposal for GSoc 2018

Amit Sagtani asagtani06 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 11:56:01 UTC 2018

Hi,
I am Amit Sagtani, a second-year undergraduate engineering student from The
LNM Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur pursuing B.Tech in Computer
Science and Engineering.
I want to participate in Google Summer Of Code with KDE and work on the
project "One step closer to version 1.0" in GCompris. I have previously
contributed to the GCompris and familiar with its overall codebase.
I'd like to complete Bitmap drawing activity and Animation activity,
attaching a detailed proposal for this project.

Google doc link -->
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16AWSHyaRNZZt7jJzThuYTP8wbUunLFsDQxeRIHRYjTg/edit?usp=sharing

Any suggestions to improve these activities and make them more intuitive
and reviews of my proposal are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Amit

‌