GSoC proposal [first draft]

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 20:28:09 UTC 2018

Hi,

for me it misses the most important parts: how do you plan to handle the
simulator (external lib, creating one?) and the timeline.
For sure, we can do like the digital_electricity, having a tutorial mode
where each level explains a new component and a free mode where all
components are available.
What do you mean by new components (new regarding what)?

For gsoc, you have all info on their website:
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline