Inquiring about the project

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 17:25:40 UTC 2018

Hi,

welcome!

Please subscribe to the list if you want to discuss on it (else I have
to approve each message you send and people in the list may forget to
add you in the reply).

We have a page for newcomers: http://gcompris.net/wiki/New_contributor
which contains information on what we expect for proposal. The easier way
to get in the source and contribute is to improve an existing activity
or finding and fixing bugs.

You can reach us either by mail or in irc (#gcompris on freenode).

We have a phabricator page
(https://phabricator.kde.org/project/profile/1/) where we also list
various tasks to work on.

First step would be to compile GCompris, run it and check what you can
do with it. You can try to find a task which you'd like to work on. If
you find bugs,you can also try to fix them.