Multiple Dataset

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 16:23:52 GMT 2018

Hi,

Following the conversation started on the GSoC thread, it is better to
move the discussion about Multiple Dataset in its own thread.

We really need a proper design document to clearly define the feature
before implementing it. I had the occasion to focus on it this
afternoon, and I have now a good global idea of what's needed and how it
can be integrated, so I started to write it here:

https://semestriel.framapad.org/p/multipledatasetgc

I propose to keep it open to discussion for one month, and then get the
final result validated by Johnny and me before going further.

So if you have any comment or suggestion, please add them at the bottom
of this pad and if relevant I will look at adapting the design proposal
accordingly.

Best regards,

Timothée