Translation of GCompris website in kde repository

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Tue May 16 09:01:54 UTC 2017

Hi,

we switched the translation handling of the website into the kde
infrastructure. There are several advantages as the help of the KDE
translation teams (there are 4 more languages than before switching) or
the automatic updates when the strings are updated (it's not often but
it happens so it's easy to miss).

Now, we have a status here:
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kde4/po/gcompris-net.po/

As you can see there are several languages with only a few fuzzy/empty
strings. Don't hesitate if you speak it to either directly update the
strings or contact us or the team in charge to update it.

The source code can still be found in
https://cgit.kde.org/websites/gcompris-net.git/

For the news, we still use the same system where translators have to
send us the translated news and we will upload it to the server.