New GCompris GTK release?

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Mon May 8 08:13:46 UTC 2017

Hi,

yes we didn't plan to make any news release of the Gtk+ version.

I don't think it would be a good idea to make a new release of the Gtk+
version as we officially decided to switch to the Qt version. It could
be disturbing for users to have a new version of the deprecated one.
Some distributions already switched to the Qt version and we encourage
all the other ones to do the same.

Johnny